It takes very special donors to remember the Sisters of Notre Dame in their will or to make life-income arrangements. So, when people include the Sisters in their estate plans they automatically become members of the St. Julie Billiart Legacy Society.
As a member of the Society, you’ll receive:
- invitations to special events;
- personal updates about Notre Dame plans and projects;
- recognition in publications;
- satisfaction in making a difference in the life and ministries of Sisters of Notre Dame; and
- grateful prayers of the Sisters both now and for years to come.
Please do let us know if you’ve included the Sisters in your estate plans or if you’d like to by contacting Monica May at 650-486-2177. You may also want to learn more about planned giving options and read about some of our special bequest donors.
St. Julie Billiart envisioned a community of women living simple, prayerful lives, dedicated to a ministry of education with a special concern for the poor. She was convinced that her Sisters should serve wherever there was a need, spreading the message of God’s goodness throughout the world. For more than 200 years, St. Julie’s global vision has been realized.