“All Anne’s Sisters are My Sisters, too.”
Jack Locke, brother of Sr. Anne (Mary Terence) Locke considered our Sisters to be part of his family, and for years generously supported our retired Sisters by making monthly gifts. Jack died in July 2018. To honor Jack’s personal care and commitment to his “sisters,” we are honored to name our monthly giving program after him.
Why give monthly?
Your automatic monthly gift will help us care for our retired and infirm Sisters. Your support also helps fund the living expenses of the Sisters serving in Africa and Latin America who work with some of the world’s neediest children and adults. Monthly gifts help provide the sustained resources for the Sisters to continue making known God’s goodness and educating for life.
How does it work?
Monthly giving is an easy and more efficient way to support the Sisters. You can use your credit card to enroll in the Jack Locke Circle of Monthly Giving Program. We can also process your donation over the phone.
What are the advantages of giving monthly?
• The knowledge that your monthly gift provides crucial, stable funding where we need it the most.
• No more writing a check and searching for a stamp each time you make a donation.
• An annual statement to assist you with your tax preparation.
• A designated staff member who can handle any questions you may have.
• The ability to increase, decrease or cancel your pledge whenever you wish!
Sign Up Frequently Asked Questions
We will be delighted to answer any questions that you may have and help you enroll in our monthly giving program.
Development Services Coordinator
Associate Director of Development