In 1951 Palma High School was a diocesan, co-instructional school staffed by Christian Brothers and the Sisters of Notre de Namur. In 1964, the Sisters opened the Notre Dame High School for the girls. The two schools maintain a close relationship and share many activities including homecoming, sports and band.
No Sisters currently teach at the school, but the school avidly follows the hallmarks of a Notre Dame Learning Community.
To connect with other alumnae, contact Sr. Barbara Matasci, Director of Alumnae Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org